Protecting identities with
Swivel Secure is growing! Please send us your CV if you’re interested in a position with a growing global cybersecurity company with clients in more than 54 countries. Should a position become available which matches your skill-set, we will be in touch.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Varied, Open for Discussion
Swivel Secure is more than just an organisation – we are a community that values diversity and inclusivity. We take immense pride in being an equal opportunity employer, celebrating our team’s varied backgrounds and perspectives. We’re committed to fostering an environment where all employees feel valued, respected, and encouraged to reach their full potential.
Today, we’re looking for multiple talented individuals, motivated and experienced in sales, for multiple Sales Executive positions that have opened in the following regions:
|DACH (Germany, Austria & Switzerland)
|NORDICS (Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and associated territories)
|Iberia (Spain, Portugal, Andorra)
|United States (East Coast)
|UK&I (United Kingdom & Ireland)
We are eager to connect with you if you have a drive for success and a deep understanding for any one of these regional markets.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for driving sales and expanding our client base within the region you have applied for. You will be our potential clients’ primary point of contact, providing top-tier services and insights into our offerings.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets within the region you applied for.
- Cultivate relationships with key decision-makers to understand their needs and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities using a consultative approach.
- Conduct regular product demonstrations and presentations to clients and prospects.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue opportunities.
- Stay updated on industry trends and the competitive landscape within the region you applied for.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience, focusing on the market of the region you applied for.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Willingness to travel within the region you have applied for.
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please fill in the form below, adding the associated job reference code(s) – separated by a comma if there is more than one – to the relevant field.
We look forward to you joining us in our mission to create a more secure digital landscape, while expanding your professional horizons with a team that values your unique contributions.