A termination message for version 5 was sent in error recently to some of our partners and users. We are deeply sorry for the error and apologise for any inconvenience this might have caused.
The good news is that you have until the end of 2023 to upgrade from Authcontrol Mobile V5 to our new app, Authcontrol Mobile.
While V5 has reached End-Of-Life (EOL), we will still support the application, and you can still use it until the end of 2023.
However – our new app, Authcontrol Mobile, is now available in three flavours – AMA, AMS and MSP – and is very easy to upgrade.
There are also a bunch of really good reasons why you should upgrade as fast as possible:
- The AMA app allows you to provision under the OATH configuration from the Sentry and from external apps (Google, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.).
- With the AMA app, you can: Copy OTC code, Deprovision, Direct Call, E-mail, Rename Server and Show settings.
- You can provision: manually or by scanning the QR code.
- It allows you to create categories (one or multiple) to group the multiple provisioning.
- You can now open the AMA app using Biometrics or pin unlock.
- You can also view pages containing logs, the app settings and more information about AuthControl Mobile Authenticator (AMA).