Award winning AuthControl Sentry®
is one of the most secure multi-factor
authentication solutions available.
AuthControl Sentry® Intelligent
Deployed in over 52 countries and implemented in businesses including finance, government, healthcare, and manufacturing, AuthControl Sentry® provides organisations with the ideal multi-factor authentication platform, because it delivers an intelligent solution to prevent unauthorised access to applications and data.
AuthControl Sentry® has the flexibility to support a range of architectural requirements and the ability to ensure maximum adoption, with a range of authentication factors. With a choice of authentication options utilising the mobile app, or the latest in biometrics with the fingerprint reader, AuthControl Sentry® establishes itself as a leading solution in the cybersecurity space.Learn more
What makes it different
- Patented PINsafe® technology for ultimate security
- Supports on-premise and cloud for changeable architecture
- A single tenancy and single tiered cloud solution ensures optimised customisation
- Risk-based authentication and single sign-on as standard
- Integrates seamlessly with hundreds of applications
- Ensures maximum adoption with an extensive range of authenticators
Utilising single sign-on means businesses can ensure their users work efficiently, without compromising security
Risk-based authentication (RBA)
to provide a dynamic response to application access requests, governed by an intelligent policy engine.
See all authentication factors
Utilising patented PINsafe® technology, the AuthControl Sentry’s range of authentication …
Mobile phone authenticators
The mobile phone authenticators are available in an application: AuthControl …
Image authentication factors
The patented PINSafe® technology underpins the execution of the image …
AuthControl Sentry® Architecture
There are no restrictions with AuthControl Sentry®. It’s designed to authenticate access to applications whether they’re hosted in the cloud or on-premise, and whether the user is a customer, an employee, or a supplier requesting access.
Deploy AuthControl Sentry® architecture for:
- Specific stakeholders
- Integrating with particular applications such as
Office 365 or Palo Alto
- A specific vertical market such as financial services
2FA or MFA?
2FA and MFA are both methods of authenticating a user access to an application by confirming their identity. A user is only granted access after successfully presenting two (2FA) or more (MFA) pieces of evidence (factors), proving their identity to an authentication mechanism:
The definition for MFA is based on three principles or factors:
- Knowledge (something the user and only the user knows),
- Possession (something the user and only the user has) 2FA,
- And inherence (something the user and only the user is) MFA,